IS IT WORTH $50* A YEAR?
(*Dues depend on size of community and classification of airport)
Your Yearly Airport Membership INCLUDES:
1. OAOA Annual Conference
Registration(s) (number depends on classification)
Networking with other Airport Management Professionals
Education and Training
Most – if not all – Meals at conference
2. Website www.okairports.com
Directory available to Members only
Calendar (Printable calendar showing OAOA activities and other events of interest to people in the aviation industry.)
Members may submit airport activities such as Fly-ins, Training, etc, for inclusion in our calendar.
Forms for OAOA Membership and Conference Registration (Can be printed and mailed in.)
Your Airport can be highlighted on our website. Send us the information you want included on your page.
Ask your questions on our website. We have a host of experienced persons from around the state and the country
who have volunteered to help us find your answers.
3. Networking (for help and ready reference)
There is probably not a problem that you can face that has not been faced already by our other members.... and
they are willing to help and share their knowledge with you.
Members are there to support your airport and activities.
The Corporate members are also more than willing to answer questions and assist you.
We do our best to provide varied, interesting and informative training at each of our meetings. If there is a topic or
speaker you would like to request, please let us know. We are here to serve YOU.
5. Recognition for a job well done.
Yearly awards at the conference.
Recognition at Quarterly meetings
6. We are currently and constantly looking for and adding other benefits for our members. We are considering
several at the current time. Watch for new announcements as they come about.
WHY BE A CORPORATE MEMBER?
Membership advantages include:
1. One to five annual conference registrations and exhibit space included in most levels of Corporate Membership
2. Company recognition on our website
3. Access to the restricted area of OAOA website, including the OAOA membership directory
4. Your company representatives and contact information in the OAOA directory
5. Obtain technical information, code compliance, legislative issues, and other aviation news updates
6. Interaction with regional business and GA airport managers at meetings
7. Serve on advisory or planning committees
8. Company exposure by conducting a training session as part of OAOA educational programs