MISSION AND GOALS OF OAOA
- Provide for the exchange of ideas, methods, information and experience as related to the operation and management of airports.
- Promote and encourage the public's understanding of the value of aviation and airports to the community.
- Provide a unified voice for airports within the State to local, State, and Federal agencies and to the State Legislature and the Congress of the United States on all proposed and pending legislation relating to aviation.
- Promote safety in the development of airport facilities and operating procedures.
- Support academic endeavors of the membership and the aviation education programs in the State of Oklahoma.